Friday, August 10, 2007

Fueled by Cats




This is how Bess Bieluczyk explains how my car runs. There are a number of cats who wait to get on the cat wheel to run and power the batter (the thing with lighting bolts) that turns the bike chain that makes the fuel level sensor go bong on its springs which tells me how much fuel is in the fish bowl in my car. Well that part is broken cause the fish bowl is full and the car says it isn't.

This was drawn today while we spent 3 hours at the dealership trying to figure out what was wrong with my NEW car. It was a good time there was soda and popcorn and snacks, fun drawings, The Price is Right and daytime soaps. Grand! Other then the big $$$ it will cost to get and install the fuel level sensor. Wish my car really did run on cats. It would be cheaper and I could play with them when they were not working. By the way that is Dee (Bess's cat) and Venus (Katie Wright's cat) working right now. Go cats go!

No comments: