Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Project Continues

After going to breakfast with my mom and some of her sisters and a friend whom we all call Auntie out of respect, I continued to shoot for my "Things for Sale in a Small Town." I am pretty happy with what I found, not just truck and cars. There were a few new things such as my uncle's dozer and a truck bed. There is a truck cap I wanted to shoot but there was some police activity occurring across the street so I decided to hold off. I am confident it will be there tomorrow.

Yellow Dozer, 151 Young St., East Hampton, CT

OH! and I found a bus. That is right a BUS! I was pretty excited about this one.

White Bus, Intersection of Glastonbury Tnkp and Sage Hollow Rd, Portland, CT

I plan to do some more looking later in this week. Gas still cost a lot of money to just ride around with out having some idea where things are. I want to verture further in to the surrounding towns, like Glastonbury, Portland, and Colchester. I want to try to keep it mostly 'small towns' with things like regional high schools. Not cities like Middletown.

No comments: