Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Things for Sale in Small Town

So I have started my new project. This whole thing came about from me driving around and noticing in the back of my mind that there were a lot of things, mostly cars, on people lawns for sale. That got me to thinking on our current economic crisis and gas issues. So I thought I would go and see what I could find. This is only one shoot, I plan to go out again later today to a few places were I know there are more things and a big more variety. I don't want this to be just about car, I plan to look for other things, such as firewood or, as on of my cousins told me, bunnies. I'll see what I can find. But I would like some feed back on what shots seem to be working best. I have not done any work on these images as my photoshop program is on the fritz.
Black Volvo and White Bayliner, 186 E. High St., East Hampton, CT


White Bayliner, 186 E. High St., East Hampton, CT



Grey F250, Intersection of Lake Dr. and E. High St., East Hampton, CT


Blue Blazer, 12 Portland Resevoir Rd. East Hampton, CT



Red F150, Intersection of Hebron Rd. and Blackledge Dr., Marlbrough, CT



Grey Blazer, 157 W. Main St, Hebron, CT

No comments: